All story: Big Kittie and Junior: Adventures in the Wild, written by Big Kittie and Junior and typed by Phyllis Olinger and Cindy Olinger.
My Web page

Big Kittie and Junior: Adventures in the Wild, written by Big Kittie and Junior and typed by Phyllis Olinger and Cindy Olinger.

Thursday 7 June 2012
Big Kitty and Junior: Adventures in the Wild

Big Kittie and Junior: Adventures in the Wild


Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Life is an adventure, Junior, don't you think so?
This nice girl comes to feed us every day. We better get home quick before her car goes away.Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Good idea. Run. Quick. Get across that road before that car gets you.
Big Kittie, I wish someone would adopt us and take us home with them.Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Junior, I told you that sometimes people don't adopt both cats. If one of us gets adopted, I hope it will be you.
Big Kittie, I won't leave without you.Junior
Junior




Big Kittie
Big Kittie
This is a real nice girl and she always opens two large cans of food for us and always gives us fresh water. I like her. She is so nice.
Yeah! And we get some hard food, too. But, then we have to go right back out in that cold wind. I don't like that very much.Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Junior, this girl is just visiting this house. I am sure that she would take you home with her if she could.
Big Kittie, look at her. She has someone with her. I don't want to go over there. I am scared of her. The hair is standing up on my back.Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Get behind me, Junior, and I will go over and see what is going on. Don't be worried.

Hello, my babies, the girl said to us both. Look, mommie, aren't they so cute?
Hey! Look at what she has in her hand. The older woman has CHEESE. I love CHEESE!Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Yeah! And look at those cat boxes. What are they for?

Lovies, our girl said to us, we want you to both come home with us and be our cats. We want to adopt you both.
Big Kittie, I just want to cry. They want us both!Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Junior, just smell her hair, our girl is so soft and she smells just like the strawberries in that field over there.

Look! You two can call me grannie. I will love you and feed you and call you George.


Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Don't worry, Junior, the woman is just making one of those human jokes.
Big Kittie, I have eaten so much that I don't think I can get in that box to go home with them.Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Yeah! Well, would you rather go out there and walk on that sheet of ice and sleep in the cold?
I'm getting in the box.
Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Boy! This is a long ride. They must live a long way from here.
Hey! This is a great place. Is this our new home?Junior
Junior
Big Kittie
Big Kittie
Yes! This is our new home and it is great. Look at the toys and the food and all the places to sleep. It is wonderful. This thing called adoption is wonderful.



Could you find room in your heart for a little kitten or cat?
If so, visit your humane society.
From Big Kittie and Junior:
We love you!
Pawprints -Big Kittie and Junior, We love you! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment